Built in 1989, the hotel complex was completely renovated in 1999. The main building has a total of 2 floors and the annexe block also offers 2 floors. It has 1118 rooms in total, of which 242 are doubles and 146 are apartments. Guests are offered a beautiful large garden and pool area with a sun terrace, a substantial lobby with lifts, safes and a 24-hour reception. In addition, it has a pizzeria, a café, a theatre, a TV room, a cosy bar, a pub and an air-conditioned restaurant with a separate non-smoking area and barbecue, as well as highchairs available for small children. In-house Internet access, as well as a launderette, bicycle hire and parking facilities are also available. Younger guests may enjoy letting off steam in the play area or in the kids club.