The beach hotel was built in 1947, renovated in 2005 and consists of a 4-storey main building and a 3-storey annexe block with a total of 90 rooms, of which 75 are doubles and 15 are singles. The welcoming lobby offers a reception that is open 24-hours with a safe, a cloakroom, a lift and a currency exchange desk. Additional facilities include a caf�, a newspaper stand, a bar, a theatre room, a games room, a TV room, an air-conditioned � la carte restaurant (with a non-smoking area and highchairs for children), a conference room and an Internet terminal. Furthermore, there are room and laundry services as well as medical assistance, parking facilities, a bicycle storage facility and bike hire available. The hotel also has a large garden for guests to relax in.