The elegant building of hotel Anna was constructed in the years 1892-1895 as a combination of neo classic facade and Art Nouveau interiors. Until 1948 the building served as an upscale residential property. During the next 53 years continued as a residential building, fortunately without being affected by the destructive construction policy of those times. As from 1993, after a total reconstruction and adopting the name Anna (named after the mother of the first owner) the property started its new career as a hotel. Since then several improvements took place in order to return to the building its original Art Nouveau interior decoration and secure higher comfort to its customers.
Each of the 26 spacious and comfortably furnished rooms is equipped with shower & WC, hair dryer, IDD telephone, satellite TV, safety deposit box, free Internet (WiFi). People travelling on business purpose will appreciate a large writing desk in most of the rooms. Elegant engraved pictures of the old city of Prague decorate the walls.