Constructed in 1928, this historic hotel was renovated in 2002 to meet high levels of comfort and comprises a total of 55 rooms, of which 25 rooms can become triples. The rooms are exceptionally appointed for the guest to rest after a long day. Guests to this air-conditioned hotel are offered a foyer with a 24-hour reception, a hotel safe, a currency exchange desk, and a cloakroom. Further facilities include a restaurant with highchairs available for children, and a kids' club. The lobby bar serves refreshing cocktails, while the ""Prado"" restaurant on the 7th floor offers views over the sea and the forts of El Morro and La Cabaña, and invites visitors to savour delicious dishes from Cuban and international cuisine in a pleasant environment decorated with interesting photos of bygone Havana. It is also possible to take advantage of the public Internet connection. Any stay at this establishment is rounded off by the first-class service and the affordable prices. A pleasant place, where guests rest and tranquillity come first.
The lobby is small and marbled with very limited seating.
The rooms are all moderate in size and are basically decorated. Each room has air conditioning, a safety deposit box, telephone for local and long distance calls, and satellite TV.
The restaurant is located on the top floor and has a great view over Old Havana.
The hotel is located a few steps from the Museum of Fine Arts, the Revolution Museum and former Presidential Palace in Old Havana.