Choose where to sleep in Egypt: we have over 703 hotels available in 27 cities
Top sellers in the Egypt
Here are some of our top seller hotels in the Egypt
Most popular destinations in Egypt
Here are the top destinations
- Dahab Hotels price from 14 €
- El Gouna Hotels price from 52 €
- Aswan Hotels price from 102 €
- Makadi Bay Hotels price from 40 €
- Ain Sokhna Hotels price from 48 €
- Quseir Hotels price from 161 €
- Soma Bay Hotels price from 61 €
- Taba Hotels price from 98 €
- Safaga Hotels price from 34 €
- El Alamein Hotels price from 34 €
- Sahl Hasheeh Hotels price from 39 €
- Marsa Matruh Hotels price from 29 €
- Nuweiba Hotels price from 20 €
- Ismailia Hotels price from 73 €
- St Catherine Hotels price from 54 €
- Al Arish Hotels price from 31 €
- Borg El Arab Hotels price from 53 €
- Abu Simbel Hotels price from 81 €
Egypt is a country situated between two continents: the majority of the territory is located in North Africa, but a portion is part of Southwest Asia. Egypt borders the Gaza Strip and Israel to the north-east, Sudan to the south and Libya to the west, and it is kept wet by the Mediterranean Sea to the north and the Red Sea to the east.
It is one of the most populous countries in Africa and the Middle East, but most of the population lives around the banks of the Nile, the second longest river in the world.
The climate is characterized by the concentration of rainfall in the winter, but of course the temperatures vary depending on whether you are in the Sahara desert, which occupies a large part of Egyptian territory, along the coast or in the mountains of Sinai.
Thanks to its ancient history, Egypt has a special charm, symbolized in particular by some famous archaeological sites such as the pyramids of Giza, the Great Sphinx and the Valley of the Kings, near the city of Luxor.
The capital and largest city of Egypt is Cairo, where you can visit the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, which contains the most comprehensive collection in the world of artifacts of Ancient Egypt.