Choose where to sleep in Egypt: we have over 703 hotels available in 27 cities
Top sellers in the Egypt
Here are some of our top seller hotels in the Egypt
Most popular destinations in Egypt
Here are the top destinations
- Dahab Hotels price from 11 US$
- El Gouna Hotels price from 43 US$
- Aswan Hotels price from 84 US$
- Makadi Bay Hotels price from 33 US$
- Ain Sokhna Hotels price from 39 US$
- Quseir Hotels price from 132 US$
- Soma Bay Hotels price from 50 US$
- Taba Hotels price from 80 US$
- Safaga Hotels price from 28 US$
- El Alamein Hotels price from 28 US$
- Sahl Hasheeh Hotels price from 32 US$
- Marsa Matruh Hotels price from 24 US$
- Nuweiba Hotels price from 16 US$
- Ismailia Hotels price from 60 US$
- St Catherine Hotels price from 44 US$
- Al Arish Hotels price from 25 US$
- Borg El Arab Hotels price from 43 US$
- Abu Simbel Hotels price from 66 US$
Egypt is a country situated between two continents: the majority of the territory is located in North Africa, but a portion is part of Southwest Asia. Egypt borders the Gaza Strip and Israel to the north-east, Sudan to the south and Libya to the west, and it is kept wet by the Mediterranean Sea to the north and the Red Sea to the east.
It is one of the most populous countries in Africa and the Middle East, but most of the population lives around the banks of the Nile, the second longest river in the world.
The climate is characterized by the concentration of rainfall in the winter, but of course the temperatures vary depending on whether you are in the Sahara desert, which occupies a large part of Egyptian territory, along the coast or in the mountains of Sinai.
Thanks to its ancient history, Egypt has a special charm, symbolized in particular by some famous archaeological sites such as the pyramids of Giza, the Great Sphinx and the Valley of the Kings, near the city of Luxor.
The capital and largest city of Egypt is Cairo, where you can visit the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, which contains the most comprehensive collection in the world of artifacts of Ancient Egypt.