Choose where to sleep in Brazil: we have over 4049 hotels available in 256 cities
Top sellers in the Brazil
Here are some of our top seller hotels in the Brazil
Most popular destinations in Brazil
Here are the top destinations
- Foz Do Iguacu Hotels price from 46 €
- Florianopolis Hotels price from 42 €
- Curitiba Hotels price from 49 €
- Belo Horizonte Hotels price from 63 €
- Gramado Hotels price from 61 €
- Maceiò Hotels price from 69 €
- Campos Do Jordao Hotels price from 49 €
- Caldas Novas Hotels price from 25 €
- Porto Seguro Hotels price from 451 €
- Porto Alegre Hotels price from 69 €
- Joao Pessoa Hotels price from 55 €
- Morro De Sao Paulo Hotels price from 97 €
- Brasilia Hotels price from 62 €
- Recife Hotels price from 59 €
- Balneario Camboriu Hotels price from 41 €
- Ipojuca Hotels price from 32 €
- Goiania Hotels price from 49 €
- Porto De Galinhas Hotels price from 101 €
Brazil is the largest country in South America, which is bordered by various other countries in South America, namely: Uruguay to the south, to the west Argentina, Peru, Bolivia and Paraguay and to the north Venezuela, Colombia, Suriname, Guyana and French Guiana. To the east of the country is rather wet from the Atlantic Ocean.
Being very large, Brazil has some major differences in terms of climate and geographical types of terrain. Because there are six different climate zones, but in any case it should not be forgotten that, being in the Southern Hemisphere, the seasons here are reversed from those in Europe and the Northern hemisphere.
Even from a geographical point of view the area is very diverse, that is generally subdivided into five areas, one of which is represented by the Amazon region.
Even from a linguistic point of view, Brazil is very diverse: the official language is Portuguese, but there are approximately 180 Native American languages, still spoken by many Brazilian Indians. Even Italian and German are common in certain communities in the country.
The capital of Brazil is Brasilia, but of the major cities you must include Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte.