Choose where to sleep in Brazil: we have over 2814 hotels available in 224 cities
Top sellers in the Brazil
Here are some of our top seller hotels in the Brazil
Most popular destinations in Brazil
Here are the top destinations
- Fortaleza Hotels price from 50 US$
- Curitiba Hotels price from 22 US$
- Natal Hotels price from 78 US$
- Florianopolis Hotels price from 38 US$
- Brasilia Hotels price from 50 US$
- Porto Alegre Hotels price from 52 US$
- Porto Seguro Hotels price from 39 US$
- Maceiò Hotels price from 47 US$
- Balneario Camboriu Hotels price from 47 US$
- Joao Pessoa Hotels price from 38 US$
- Gramado Hotels price from 62 US$
- Recife Hotels price from 48 US$
- Aracaju Hotels price from 43 US$
- Manaus Hotels price from 29 US$
- Goiania Hotels price from 27 US$
- Praia De Pipa Hotels price from 40 US$
- Morro De Sao Paulo Hotels price from 81 US$
- Arraial D'ajuda Hotels price from 27 US$
Brazil is the largest country in South America, which is bordered by various other countries in South America, namely: Uruguay to the south, to the west Argentina, Peru, Bolivia and Paraguay and to the north Venezuela, Colombia, Suriname, Guyana and French Guiana. To the east of the country is rather wet from the Atlantic Ocean.
Being very large, Brazil has some major differences in terms of climate and geographical types of terrain. Because there are six different climate zones, but in any case it should not be forgotten that, being in the Southern Hemisphere, the seasons here are reversed from those in Europe and the Northern hemisphere.
Even from a geographical point of view the area is very diverse, that is generally subdivided into five areas, one of which is represented by the Amazon region.
Even from a linguistic point of view, Brazil is very diverse: the official language is Portuguese, but there are approximately 180 Native American languages, still spoken by many Brazilian Indians. Even Italian and German are common in certain communities in the country.
The capital of Brazil is Brasilia, but of the major cities you must include Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte.