The main entrance gives access to the hall and reception. The hall-welcome area is quite large, smart and tastefully decorated including a lounge bar and a seating area with comfortable furniture.
This luxurious hotel used to be a palace. It was built in 1894 by a French architect. Throughout its long history it was home to the Duques of Santo Mauro and afterwards housed a series of embassies. A careful restoration brought to light an architecture of historical interest with classical lines. It is surrounded by gardens.
Its 37 rooms are fully equipped, including junior suites, duplex and presidential suites. In addition, the hotel offers 8 non smoking roomsl. There is a wide variety of television channels, hi-fi and, in some rooms, restored fireplaces from the palace times.
The restaurant is located in the room that used to be the palace library, so comfort and quiet are present at all times. The restaurant also has private areas. The cuisine served is exquisite.