Construction of the main palace was completed in 1561. The Loggia terrace was annexed in the 1700s and the Casa de Campo containing rooms 24 to 31 was annexed in the 1800s.
Each room is individually decorated with lively colours, elegant fabrics and original prints. Many are lofts and have the bathroom integrated in the same space, separated by a woodwork. They are equipped with everything thet can be excepted in a luxury hotel.
The restaurant is situated in the space that used to be the stables of the palace. It is decorated with paintings of kife-size horses in movement, al fresco on stucco, executed by Mr. Guardiola Medina in September 1991. The background tonality is terracotta stucco.