Medium sized and in keeping with the remainder of the hotel.
The hotel was built in 1860 on behalf of the Bishop of Padua, and it was used for the rest and the retirement of the Franciscan fathers. It has now been renovated keeping the traditional Venice charm.
All the rooms are comfortable and have modern comforts such as; soundproof rooms, satellite TV, mini bar and air-conditioning
The welcoming restaurant offers an à la carte menu.