Large and very pleasant.
Villa Il Palagio consists of several buildings of different periods, such as the 15th century Villa, the Oratory, the cellar, the warehouses and the barn. The estate has been property of the Altoviti noble family at least since 1584. Completely restored in 2011.
Villa The palace is composed of buildings from different eras, such as the ancient Villa, Oratorio and other rural volumes now converted into accommodation facility. It offers its guests a choice of large and elegant apartments with 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms independent (eg, the apartments of 2 rooms measure 80 square meters). The apartments are furnished with contemporary décor and are equipped with a kitchen area with electric cooker, fridge, dishwasher and microwave. They are also equipped with free Wi-Fi and a seating area with sofa. The parquet floors and neutral tones create an elegant atmosphere. Some rooms have a balcony or views of the valley.
The palace is located inside Villa "The Palagio59" restaurant that combines, in a perfect synthesis of tradition and innovation. Here, in fact, you can rediscover the flavors of regional and national cuisine, reinterpreted by our Chef Consultant Peter Brunel. Only products of the highest quality for a creative proposal and adapted to satisfy even the most demanding guests.