Medium sized lobby with contemporary furnishings, blending nicely with the character of the building. A bar and Coffee shop off the Lobby.
A lovely old building, dating back to 1800, located on the corner of Pitt, Hunter and O'Connell Streets. Initially used as newspaper conglomerate - John Fairfax Ltd, it later became a Bank. The facade has been restored showing the magnificent sandstone. The Cupola on top of the building has been raised 2 floors, the weight equivalent to 12 jumbo jets.
Medium size, old style rooms - with very modern facilities, such as Data ports, voice mail, Internet access, hands free phone, in room safe.
Bistro-fax with street access, serving Italian influenced cuisine. ABX Bar features drink prices that fall and rise, rather like the Stock Exchange.