Choose where to sleep in Philippines: we have over 1376 hotels available in 111 cities
Top sellers in the Philippines
Here are some of our top seller hotels in the Philippines
Most popular destinations in Philippines
Here are the top destinations
- Panglao Hotels price from 44 €
- Bohol Island Hotels price from 125 €
- El Nido Hotels price from 24 €
- Busuanga Hotels price from 16 €
- Baguio City Hotels price from 40 €
- Puerto Galera Hotels price from 25 €
- Tagaytay Hotels price from 36 €
- Cagayan De Oro City Hotels price from 27 €
- Negros Island Hotels price from 17 €
- Olongapo Hotels price from 39 €
- Paranaque Hotels price from 16 €
- Malapascua Island Hotels price from 30 €
- Iloilo City Hotels price from 17 €
- Moalboal Hotels price from 40 €
- Mandaluyong Hotels price from 29 €
- Muntinlupa Hotels price from 94 €
- Legazpi Hotels price from 38 €
- Vigan Hotels price from 63 €
The Philippines is a country located in Southeast Asia, in the western Pacific Ocean. They occupy an archipelago of over 7,000 islands located south-east of China, south of Taiwan, east of Vietnam, north of Indonesia and north-east of Borneo.
The climate of the Philippines is tropical maritime, often hot and humid, and there are three seasons: hot and dry from March to May, rainy between June and November, and cool and dry from December to February.
The capital is Manila, the Philippines second largest city after Quezon, followed by other cities such as Caloocan and Davao City.
There are about 175 individual languages in the Philippines, 171 of which are still spoken, but the official ones are Filipino and English.
The predominant religion is Christianity, and especially Roman Catholicism, in part due to the influence of Spain, which held the archipelago of the Philippines as a colony for about 300 years since the sixteenth century.