Choose where to sleep in Philippines: we have over 1376 hotels available in 111 cities
Top sellers in the Philippines
Here are some of our top seller hotels in the Philippines
Most popular destinations in Philippines
Here are the top destinations
- Panglao Hotels price from 38 US$
- Bohol Island Hotels price from 107 US$
- El Nido Hotels price from 20 US$
- Busuanga Hotels price from 14 US$
- Baguio City Hotels price from 34 US$
- Puerto Galera Hotels price from 21 US$
- Tagaytay Hotels price from 31 US$
- Cagayan De Oro City Hotels price from 23 US$
- Negros Island Hotels price from 15 US$
- Olongapo Hotels price from 33 US$
- Paranaque Hotels price from 14 US$
- Malapascua Island Hotels price from 26 US$
- Iloilo City Hotels price from 15 US$
- Moalboal Hotels price from 34 US$
- Mandaluyong Hotels price from 25 US$
- Muntinlupa Hotels price from 80 US$
- Legazpi Hotels price from 32 US$
- Vigan Hotels price from 54 US$
The Philippines is a country located in Southeast Asia, in the western Pacific Ocean. They occupy an archipelago of over 7,000 islands located south-east of China, south of Taiwan, east of Vietnam, north of Indonesia and north-east of Borneo.
The climate of the Philippines is tropical maritime, often hot and humid, and there are three seasons: hot and dry from March to May, rainy between June and November, and cool and dry from December to February.
The capital is Manila, the Philippines second largest city after Quezon, followed by other cities such as Caloocan and Davao City.
There are about 175 individual languages in the Philippines, 171 of which are still spoken, but the official ones are Filipino and English.
The predominant religion is Christianity, and especially Roman Catholicism, in part due to the influence of Spain, which held the archipelago of the Philippines as a colony for about 300 years since the sixteenth century.