Choose where to sleep in Greece: we have over 5640 hotels available in 198 cities
Top sellers in the Greece
Here are some of our top seller hotels in the Greece
Most popular destinations in Greece
Here are the top destinations
- Kos Hotels price from 45 US$
- Zakynthos Hotels price from 38 US$
- Naxos Hotels price from 27 US$
- Paros Hotels price from 47 US$
- Kefalonia Hotels price from 53 US$
- Thessaloniki Hotels price from 65 US$
- Lefkada Hotels price from 62 US$
- Skiathos Hotels price from 48 US$
- Samos Hotels price from 44 US$
- Milos Hotels price from 28 US$
- Kassandra Hotels price from 51 US$
- Lesbos Hotels price from 26 US$
- Nafplion Hotels price from 94 US$
- Syros Hotels price from 44 US$
- Aegina Hotels price from 36 US$
- Chios Hotels price from 36 US$
- Andros Hotels price from 28 US$
- Volos Hotels price from 35 US$
WEATHER IN GREECE
Being a country overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, the weather in Greece is Mediterranean. Nevertheless, the shape of the country allows a diversity of climates throughout the territory. The Pindus Mountains play a crucial role. The mountain areas in Greece have an Alpine climate and 80% of the country has them. Different is the situation along the coast, which is over 15000 km long. Greek summers are typically hot, especially in July and August.
br>The best months to visit Greece are June, May, April, September and October.
br>During winter, ski tourism is increasing in popularity throughout the mountain areas.
HOW TO GET TO GREECETravelling to Greece is relatively quick and convenient. You can get there by plane, train, car, ship or by combining together different transportation means.
The country's airports offer great connection with all main European cities.
The largest airport is the ATH Eleftherios Venizelos in Athens, followed by Thessaloniki's. From these airports you can take a second flight to the amazing Greek islands: summer is a busy time, the busiest of the year, and you can find a huge number of flights that take tourists to their destination of choice.