Choose where to sleep in Greece: we have over 6361 hotels available in 202 cities
Top sellers in the Greece
Here are some of our top seller hotels in the Greece
Most popular destinations in Greece
Here are the top destinations
- Kos Hotels price from 38 €
- Zakynthos Hotels price from 47 €
- Paros Hotels price from 70 €
- Naxos Hotels price from 52 €
- Kefalonia Hotels price from 89 €
- Skiathos Hotels price from 60 €
- Lefkada Hotels price from 38 €
- Thessaloniki Hotels price from 71 €
- Milos Hotels price from 35 €
- Kassandra Hotels price from 90 €
- Samos Hotels price from 55 €
- Ios Hotels price from 56 €
- Lesbos Hotels price from 32 €
- Nafplion Hotels price from 138 €
- Syros Hotels price from 59 €
- Aegina Hotels price from 45 €
- Skopelos Hotels price from 45 €
- Sifnos Hotels price from 50 €
WEATHER IN GREECE
Being a country overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, the weather in Greece is Mediterranean. Nevertheless, the shape of the country allows a diversity of climates throughout the territory. The Pindus Mountains play a crucial role. The mountain areas in Greece have an Alpine climate and 80% of the country has them. Different is the situation along the coast, which is over 15000 km long. Greek summers are typically hot, especially in July and August.
br>The best months to visit Greece are June, May, April, September and October.
br>During winter, ski tourism is increasing in popularity throughout the mountain areas.
HOW TO GET TO GREECETravelling to Greece is relatively quick and convenient. You can get there by plane, train, car, ship or by combining together different transportation means.
The country's airports offer great connection with all main European cities.
The largest airport is the ATH Eleftherios Venizelos in Athens, followed by Thessaloniki's. From these airports you can take a second flight to the amazing Greek islands: summer is a busy time, the busiest of the year, and you can find a huge number of flights that take tourists to their destination of choice.