Choose where to sleep in Cile: we have over 486 hotels available in 45 cities
Top sellers in the Cile
Here are some of our top seller hotels in the Cile
Most popular destinations in Cile
Here are the top destinations
- Easter Island Hotels price from 94 €
- Puerto Montt Hotels price from 80 €
- Antofagasta Hotels price from 39 €
- Concepcion Hotels price from 74 €
- Puerto Natales Hotels price from 85 €
- Punta Arenas Hotels price from 71 €
- La Serena Hotels price from 83 €
- Pucon Hotels price from 747 €
- Calama Hotels price from 93 €
- Arica Hotels price from 50 €
- Valdivia Hotels price from 85 €
- Castro Hotels price from 69 €
- Temuco Hotels price from 118 €
- Rancagua Hotels price from 81 €
- Copiapo Hotels price from 58 €
- Yelcho Lake Hotels price from 131 €
- Los Angeles Hotels price from 78 €
- Puerto Guadal Hotels price from 130 €
Chile is a country in South America, which is characterized by its particular form: in fact it occupies a long, narrow strip located between the Andes mountains to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west. It is bordered to the north by Peru, to the northeast by Bolivia, and to the east by Argentina.
Because of its long and narrow shape (the maximum width of Chile is 430 kilometers), the country shows an incredible variety of landscapes. We pass from the Atacama Desert in the north, to the Central Valley, with a more temperate climate, which hosts the capital Santiago; the southern part of Chile is instead characterized by the presence of numerous pastures and forests, and a strip of lakes and volcanoes.
The climate is consequently very varied: it has a desert in the north, Mediterranean climate in the central part of the coutnry, oceanic in the south, while it becomes Arctic in the southern part of the country.
The capital Santiago is also the largest city of Chile, but also Concepción, Viña del Mar and Valparaíso are important centres. The official language is Spanish, spoken in its Chilean variant, but some native languages are still spoken, and a small minority also speaks German.