Choose where to sleep in Chile: we have over 409 hotels available in 45 cities
Top sellers in the Chile
Here are some of our top seller hotels in the Chile
Most popular destinations in Chile
Here are the top destinations
- Puerto Montt Hotels price from 65 US$
- Punta Arenas Hotels price from 82 US$
- Puerto Natales Hotels price from 69 US$
- Concepcion Hotels price from 70 US$
- Iquique Hotels price from 70 US$
- La Serena Hotels price from 65 US$
- San Pedro De Atacama Hotels price from 78 US$
- Pucon Hotels price from 607 US$
- Valdivia Hotels price from 99 US$
- Temuco Hotels price from 67 US$
- Calama Hotels price from 76 US$
- Rancagua Hotels price from 59 US$
- Castro Hotels price from 70 US$
- Arica Hotels price from 59 US$
- Yelcho Lake Hotels price from 106 US$
- Los Angeles Hotels price from 69 US$
- Puerto Fuy Hotels price from 632 US$
- Puerto Guadal Hotels price from 112 US$
Chile is a country in South America, which is characterized by its particular form: in fact it occupies a long, narrow strip located between the Andes mountains to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west. It is bordered to the north by Peru, to the northeast by Bolivia, and to the east by Argentina.
Because of its long and narrow shape (the maximum width of Chile is 430 kilometers), the country shows an incredible variety of landscapes. We pass from the Atacama Desert in the north, to the Central Valley, with a more temperate climate, which hosts the capital Santiago; the southern part of Chile is instead characterized by the presence of numerous pastures and forests, and a strip of lakes and volcanoes.
The climate is consequently very varied: it has a desert in the north, Mediterranean climate in the central part of the coutnry, oceanic in the south, while it becomes Arctic in the southern part of the country.
The capital Santiago is also the largest city of Chile, but also Concepción, Viña del Mar and Valparaíso are important centres. The official language is Spanish, spoken in its Chilean variant, but some native languages are still spoken, and a small minority also speaks German.