The lobby area
Built in the XVIII century by Don Sebastian de Eslava, Viceroy of New Granada (1685-1759), Palacio Guendulain is one of the most prominent buildings in Pamplona, located in the old part of town. After serving as a family residence for over two centuries in 1845 Queen Isabel II stayed in the Palace with her entourage converting the house into a royal residence for a few days.
The hotel due to the layout of the historic building where it is housed provides accommodation in only 25 rooms but all equipped and furnished up to a deluxe standard.
The gastronomic restaurant is also located on the main floor and enjoys pleasant views over the Consejo Square.