The lobby is cosy with some seating area for guests to relax.
It is a fine example of early sixteenth-century architecture and was initially the home of Henry Roper, gentleman servant to Catherine of Aragon. In 1535 Robert Wright took up residence and named this lovely house his Manor of Mary Green after his young bride.
Most of the bedrooms face into a secluded garden courtyard. All incorporate every modern facility including Television with multi-channel Sky and Teletext, private fax machine and trouser-press.
In the warm and friendly atmosphere of the impressive baronial hall restaurant, guests can select from extensive A la carte of Fixed Price menus complemented by a comprehensive award winning Wine list. and Afternoon Teas are also available in the Oak Room Lounge, Conservatory, or Courtyard Garden.
The hotel is perfectly located only two minutes from the M25 with direct Motorway links to the Channel Tunnel, Stansted, Gatwick and Heathrow Airports.