Built in 1854 by Lewis Cubitt, architect of King's Cross Station, this hotel is a Victorian landmark that maintains its second grade classification (given to buildings of particular landscape interest) while being finely restored.
All rooms at the Hotel have en suite bathrooms with complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. They also feature a 40-inch flat-screen TV with free movies, handcrafted furniture, snacks and Hypnos beds.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in the first floor restaurant overlooking the new plaza of King's Cross & St Pancras International Station. The GNH Bar offers ambient lighting and soul music, and on the ground floor there is a craft sandwich shop.