The lobby is medimum in size. The reception is open 24 hours a day with doors that lead to the Lounge, Games room, Restaurant, Leisure complex and garden.
The hotels original farm buildings date back to 1636, and has award winning gardens, and complimentary car parking.
The hotel has seventy six spacious rooms all with ensuite facilities, direct dial telephones, satellite tv, tea and coffee facilities and hairdryers. All are in very good condition as are the bathrooms.
A lovely traditional restaurant with serving a mixture of british and French home food. A large lunch menu is also served in the bar during the day.