The lobby is very small yet welcoming.
This is a traditional brick building, which is farmhouse in design. The hotel dates back to the 16th century with the original buildings being erected in 1403.
All rooms have en-suite bathrooms and facilities including: hairdryer, trouser press, direct-dial telephone, satellite television, radio, and tea/coffee making facilities. Rooms are comfortably furnished with dark wood furniture.
The restaurant overlooks the courtyard and offers guests a variety of dishes with wines to match.