Hotel Best Western Limpley Stoke

3 Stars

  Woods Hill - Lower Limpley Stoke - BA3 6HZ - Bath, United Kingdom View Map

From US$ 81.00(?) Book

There are 2 lounges which boast log fires. One of the lounges offers snooker, bar billiards and table tennis. The hotel also has a bar area.
This Georgian country hotel is situated in the Limpley Stoke Valley, enjoying views across to the River Avon. It is situated just off the A36; 5 miles from Bath town centre.

Discount code

Hotel Details


The reception is small.


This is a traditional Georgian country hotel.


Half of the rooms are of a medium size and the other are of a large size. 80% of the rooms are of a good decor the remaining 20% are of a fair condition. All of the rooms have en suite bathrooms and full facilities. The rooms are decorated in warm pastel colours with floral fabrics. The majority of the rooms enjoy valley views.


The restaurant is comfortably furnished and guests can choose from a table d'hote menu.

Hotel facilities

  •  Car Parking
  •  Lifts 1
  •  Restaurant
  •  Check-in at From 14:00
  •  Laundry Service
  •  Minibus parking area
  •  Lightboard available
  •  Projector available
  •  Meeting room
  •  Other Facilities TV/VIDEO
  •  Voltage 240
  •  Single rooms 5
  •  Twin rooms 25
  •  Double rooms 32
  •  Triple rooms 3

The Hotel Best Western Limpley Stoke is perfect for who wants to travel by car. Guests can use the hotel's restaurant. The Hotel Best Western Limpley Stoke offers a laundry service. Guests have access to an overhead projector to better support meetings, etc.. There is a projector available for the use in meetings. The hotel offers business facilities.

The hotel provides either its own car park or a nearby one with a special agreement; being not included in the room price, for a paid parking the payment have to be carried out directly on the spot.

Rooms facilities

  •  Television
  •  Direct Dial Telephone
  •  Alarm Clock
  •  Radio

The Hotel Best Western Limpley Stoke offers the use of a TV in the rooms. Accommodation has direct dial telephone in all rooms. The hotel offers a wake up service for guests. The accommodation offers a radio service for its guests.

 Public transport

  • Airport: BRS
  • Time to the Airport: 30 MIN
  • Railway Station: BATH
  • Distance from the city center: 6 KM
  • Distance from the airport: 25 KM
  • Fair site: BATH
  • Distance from Railway Station: 6 KM
  • Time to the bus stop: 5 MIN

The latest booking made on was 1 minutes ago x

Hotels nearby