The building was originally a monastery founded back in 1678. In 1870 it became the property of a number of Republican families until it was bought and converted into a hotel in 1982.
The hotel has 68 guest rooms with private bathrooms, television, radio, heating and security boxes. Rooms can be specially adapted for physically disabled persons.
There is a bar and restaurant in the hotel.