A small functional lobby in keeping with the historical architecture of the building.
An attractive historic building. Made of local Oamaru stone in 1881 in a neo-classical style. Low level corner location.
Fully renovated in 2000, the rooms are nicely furnished and a good size. Light pastel colours are predominant. All rooms are equipped with , Sky TV, and tea/coffee facilities.
The T-Bar and Brasserie serves New Zealand and international cuisine for breakfast , lunch and dinner. An attractive stained glass ceiling feature in the bar.