The lobby is fairly small
The hotel's building was erected in 1925 but the City Hotel Pilvax was opened only after a renovation in 1997. It was named after the famous Pilvax Coffeehouse which had been a popular meeting place of the 19th century young intellectuals and the starting point of the Hungarian revolution in 1848. The two-storey hotel, which is pervaded by historic atmosphere, offers 14 twin, 12 double, 4 triple and 2 single rooms.
Televisions are equipped with satellite channels. Guestrooms provide complimentary wireless Internet access and direct-dial phones. Guestrooms feature refrigerators. Bathrooms offer showers and complimentary toiletries. Additional amenities include separate sitting areas, air conditioning, and desks. In addition, amenities available on request include hair dryers and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is offered.
The 32 tastefully decorated rooms are modern, bright and spacious and each has its own bathroom, SAT TV, radio, telephone, refrigerator, desk and air conditioning. Hair dryer is available upon request.