Do not stay here
Although very conveniently located in victoria, this hotel was a disappointment, and almost ruined a wonderful trip. the hotel was dirty throughout - the room needed a deep clean, was dusty and dirty and had chewing gum stuck to the carpets - and the tiny bathroom was mouldy. as if the state of the place wasn't bad enough, the staff were frosty and unfriendly at best, downright rude at points: when the shower set off the fire alarm, the staff phoned immediately to accuse us of smoking. when checking in and out, they barely spoke, and asking for our key - which we had to hand in at reception every time we left the hotel - it felt like a chore for them to get it from the cupboard behind them.
do not stay here.