The grand entrance hall serves as the lobby.
Built in 1857 as the magnificent home of Baron Guisborough, the original hall is a grade II listed building.
The rooms are traditionally furnished to a very high standard and feature hairdryer, interactive TV, tea/coffee making facilities and hairdryer as standard.
The restaurant overlooks the formal gardens and offers a menu with a regional feel. Light food and snacks with homemade Yorkshire afternoon teas are available in the lounge areas and drawing room.