Enter your dates, select the room and choose out of 43 hotels in Harrogate
The 15 best hotels in Harrogate selected for you(43 Hotels - Page 1 of 3)
Compare prices, reviews and location, then choose the hotel that suits you best.
Queen Building, Park Parade, HG1 5AH
Set in the centre of Harrogate, the Cedar Court Hotel Harrogate, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member is a magnificent Georgian Villa that overlooks the Stray. Recently refurbished, since 1671 this... Read more
price from 57 € View Hotel
FOLLIFOOT, HG3 1JH HARROGATE
The elegant Hotel Rudding Park in Harrogate is surrounded by a magnificent 19th-century park. The luxurious rooms at Rudding Park are equipped with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, an elegant bathroom... Read more
price from 192 € View Hotel
Ripon Road, HG1 2HU
The elegant 19th-century Hotel Majestic in Harrogate, the famous spa town in Yorkshire, is surrounded by 12 acres of gardens. At the hotel's Bodysense Health & Leisure Club guests can find a gym, a... Read more
price from 75 € View Hotel
Harrogate is situated in the north of Yorkshire and since ancient times it has been famous for its thermal basins that in the 18th century it became one of the most important spa towns in Europe, with its elegant buildings and its landscaped gardens. The visitor in Harrogate should not miss the opportunity to benefit from its healing sulphurous water: see our proposals for spa hotels in Harrogate. Besides thermal springs Harrogate offers its visitors numerous historical attractions, well looked after parks and breathtaking scenery.
What to do in Harrogate:
- Take a bath at the famous Turkish Baths surrounded by Moorish architecture and elegant mosaics
- Get to know the history of the spa town at the Royal Pump Museum
- Take part in a tour at Ripley Castle. Situated in the picturesque town of Ripley, the castle dates from the 15th century.
- Visit Brimham Rocks. Formed by natural elements, its rocks have the strangest shapes and seem to be in balance by a miracle.
- Take a walk in the enchanting Harlow Carr botanical gardens
- Have a cup of tea at the famous Betty’s Tea Room
How to reach Harrogate
The nearest airport to this spa town is the Leeds-Bradford International Airport (L.B.A). The major railway stations are in Leeds and York.
Harrogate Railway Station provides direct connections with those of Leeds and York.
How to move around
The most convenient way of moving around is on foot or by bicycle: the best ways to fully enjoy the beauty of this town. An efficient network of buses and railway lines connect Harrogate with the neighbouring towns.