HotelsClick.com

Reviews Hotel Forum

3 Stars

16, Avenue d' Alsace - Place des Moneghetti, 06240 Beausoleil, Monaco - Monte Carlo

Hotel FORUM Renovated in 2010, this 39-room city hotel offers a modern and relaxing atmosphere. In addition to a reception area with 24-hour reception and check-out services, a hotel safe and lift access, facilities available to guests at this air-conditioned establishment include a bar, TV room, restaurant... More Details Hotel Forum

Back

• Vote 3.5/5 3.5/5
  • Stay 3.4/5 3.4/5
  • Price 4/5 4/5
  • Rooms 3.3/5 3.3/5
  • Location 3.2/5 3.2/5
  • Cleanliness 3.8/5 3.8/5
  • Reception 3.8/5 3.8/5
  • Services 3.4/5 3.4/5
  • Business Services 1.9/5 1.9/5
View only reviews from

Guests' Reviews

Neil
Partridge Green West Sussex, United Kingdom
21/07/2008

4/5 Read Review

Hotel forum, monte carlo

The hotel forum is fine if you want a good clean reasonably priced hotel in a great position for all the attractions of monaco. it is obviously not in the same league as the more expensive flashy hotels further down into town, but we were visiting monaco for the first time and had a budget to keep to. i would recommend it for those on a short stay of one or two nights, it's fine.

Close

more

Rebecca
London, United Kingdom
29/02/2008

3/5 Read Review

Monte carlo accommodation tends to be expensive for what you get

As an english speaker, the reception staff were lovely and accomodating. the room and bathroom were very clean but the bedroom is very dated. the location isnt too bad for sightseeing as you can get the no.2 bus back up the hill (walking down is a nice way to get a feel for the true monte carlo). the breakfast is included but basic and some of the things offered had run out when i went down at 9am and were not replenished for me (also i have no french skills so could not ask). previous reviews i read meant that my expectations were met as the cost of accommodation in mc is notoriously expensive for what you get.

Close

more