Choose where to sleep in Canada: we have over 3363 hotels available in 356 cities
Top sellers in the Canada
Here are some of our top seller hotels in the Canada
Most popular destinations in Canada
Here are the top destinations
- Quebec City Hotels price from 54 US$
- Ottawa Hotels price from 57 US$
- Victoria Hotels price from 73 US$
- Whistler Hotels price from 81 US$
- Winnipeg Hotels price from 63 US$
- Mont Tremblant Hotels price from 72 US$
- Saskatoon Hotels price from 66 US$
- Kamloops Hotels price from 56 US$
- Banff Hotels price from 47 US$
- London Hotels price from 33 US$
- Canmore Hotels price from 47 US$
- Regina Hotels price from 68 US$
- Kelowna Hotels price from 99 US$
- Halifax Hotels price from 66 US$
- Red Deer Hotels price from 64 US$
- Kingston Hotels price from 45 US$
- Moncton Hotels price from 72 US$
- Sudbury Hotels price from 54 US$
Canada is a federal state of North America, consisting of ten provinces and three territories. Canada is the second largest country in the world after Russia; it is surrounded by the Pacific Ocean to the west and by the Atlantic Ocean to the east, and it is bordered by the United States of America both to the south and the north-west (precisely with Alaska).
For its size, Canada has a strong variety of landscapes: for example, the extensive plains in the central part of the country, some mountain ranges such as the Appalachians and also the Great Lakes region. The climate varies according to the area, but in general the winters are quite harsh, while the summers are not particularly hot, unless you count some hot spots in the inner regions.
The capital of Canada is Ottawa, but there are other important cities like Montreal, Vancouver and Toronto.
The two official languages are English and French, even if they speak other European languages such as German and Italian, and, in small parts, some idioms of indigenous origin.