Large lobby with stylish and elegant design with wooden furnitrue and golden colours. The lobby extends with an inside balcony.
Historical 4 storey building fitting with the local architecture.
Rooms Number: Array
The hotel has both a cafe and a restaurant. The Cafe was first opened in 1934 and it was designed by an artist named Nigul Espe and was first called Kolme Koopa Kohvik (Three Caves Cafe). The historically vaulted restaurant has always been popular among locals and tourists, this is also where breakfast is served. For lunch and dinner both international and local dishes are served.