The golf hotel in Madonna di Campiglio is a historical residence full of charm. The hotel was built in 1895 as a hunting chalet, the favourite holiday destination for the Hapsburg Court of Francis Josef and Princess Sisi. The name of the golf hotel stems from 1924, the year of construction of one of the first golf courses in Italy, designed by Henry Cotton. The resort is the ideal destination for those who want to find themselves within the splendid and enchanted scenery of the Dolomites. It offers 109 guest rooms and facilities include 24-hour reception and check-out services, a hotel safe, currency exchange facilities, lift access, a TV lounge, kids' club and a bar and restaurant. Conference facilities and a car park are provided and, for additional fees, guests may also make use of the WLAN Internet access, and room and laundry services.