Lobby is small and decorated with antique furnitures.
A splendid Florentine villa built by the end of 1700. Residence of the owners until 1950, it was then turned into a Hotel, and in 1990 completely restored.
All rooms are equipped with colour-TV with remote control, safe, minibar, direct-dial telephone, air-conditioning, hair-dryer. The stylish furniture grants to all rooms a sober and warm elegance.
The hotel has a wonderful breakfast room with view over the garden.